Monday, January 17, 2011

Texture



The two images combined. I used overlay on the layers menu to put my texture into the picture and also put a brownish solid layer on hue to get the sepia looking effect. I put a vignette on the image to give it a little bit of a pop. Finally the last thing that I did was put a unsharp mask on the image to make it nice and crisp.




Harvest Depot
Nikon D90, 1/100 sec, F8, Manual, ISO 100, 50mm, 1/15/2011 at 5:17 on the dry farms



Texture
Nikon D90, 1/160, F2.5, Manual, ISO 100, 50mm, 1/15/2011 at 5:20 pm on the dry farms.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the apple picture. The one apple in the center really stuck out because of the placement and the focus of the camera. It makes my mouth water looking at these delicious apples. The 2 edits that you did were both conceptual. The fog/snow in the first photo created a mysterious and ire feeling. I thought that the word faith fit perfectly. The last photo of the train with the grain silos in the background was great as well, but the texture didn't stand out as well as I thought it would

    ReplyDelete